We have a number of Church Policies under which the church operates, in order to comply with legal requirements and best practices and as recommended by the Baptist Union of Great Britain – and because we appreciate the importance of doing things in the correct manner.
Excellence in Safeguarding
This simple film produced by the Baptist Union of Great Britain summarises how our church makes sure we safeguard children and adults.
- Designated People Notice: Click Here to Download
- Safeguarding Statement: Click Here to Download
- Safeguarding Policy: Click Here to Download
- Safeguarding Incident Form: Click Here to Download
- TBC’s Constitution: Click Here to Download
Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Policy: Click Here to Download
Safeguarding Designated Persons
As part of our commitment to Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults, the church has two ‘Safeguarding Designated Persons’. People with whom anyone is free to discuss any concerns.
- Mark Fenlon
- Helen Holmes
For details of how to contact Mark or Helen, including contact phone numbers, please download the Designated People Notice above.